“I appreciated her ability to facilitate a workshop that was accessible to a group with a vast variety of backgrounds. Her knowledge, radical politics, humor, warmth and genuine nature shined through in her facilitation style and help me to feel comfortable easing into vulnerable exercises, and appeared to help the group do so as well.” –Abby at Openhouse
Lisa Marie is a skilled coach, trainer, and facilitator in the following areas:
- Anti-Oppression, Prison Abolition, Transformative Justice, Restorative Practices, and Consensus-based Decision Making workshops;
- Organizational Development & Capacity Building;
- Strategic Planning and Long-Term Visioning;
- Campaign Planning;
- Policy Development and Trainings;
- Direct Service Frameworks: Harm Reduction, Restorative Justice, Trauma-Informed, Anti-Oppression, Restorative Practices, Verbal De-Escalation.
Lisa Marie centers the following approaches and principles:
- Harm Reduction;
- Transformative Justice;
- Trauma-Informed Frameworks.
To book Lisa Marie or ask questions about services, email her at: email@example.com
“I really enjoyed her style of training and how intentional she was to make sure that everyone’s voice was heard.” –Workshop Participant