- Punishing The Poorest: How Criminalization of Homelessness Perpetuates Poverty in SF – a city-wide Participant Action Research Project that exposes the costs of criminalization. Includes a link to a 14-minute documentary that chronicles in-depth stories to accompany the research.
- Harassment and Displacement in the Mission – a Participant Action Research Project and report on the impacts of increased law enforcement presence in the 16th & Mission neighborhood of San Francisco as experienced by poor and homeless people.
- Voices of Recyclers – Documentary – San Francisco has been evicting and shutting down recycling centers throughout the city. This is a short video documenting the voices and perspectives of the individuals who we rely on to keep our city clean and green. For more information or to get involved in the campaign to STOP the evictions, visit zerowastesanfrancisco.org
- BART Police Targeting Homeless Individuals+Families in SF documentary – Documentary – The BART Police Department has been embattled almost since its inception, with bad publicity flowing directly from poor decisions and horrific incidents. We are facing an unprecedented housing crisis in San Francisco. Mothers with their children are being forced to sleep at the Civic Center station while waiting six months for proper shelter. People are so desperate for a place to sleep, free of harassment, they are sneaking into elevator shafts and down train tunnels, literally risking their lives to get some rest. Instead of recognizing the crisis and coming up with effective solutions, BART has chosen the tried and failed route of rousting, citing and arresting. Criminalizing homelessness will not end homelessness! For more information, contact the Coalition On Homelessness, cohsf.org
- Everyday Abolition Blog and Audio Pieces
- The Rittenhouse Transformative Justice Conflict Resolution and Harm Reduction Project – How drug users and street based folks are transforming harm into community.
- Interview with Kruti Parekh on Transformative Justice with system involved youth.
- Interview with Patrisse Marie Cullors on family-based resistance to the impacts of imprisonment.
- Death of the Mission: The Robbing of Mexican Culture – an article published in December 2013 regarding gentrification and cultural appropriation as witnessed in the Mission neighborhood in San Francisco.
- San Francisco In Solidarity With Palestine – an article published in September 2014 aligning San Francisco’s struggle to end homelessness and poverty with the struggle for Palestinian liberation.
- Restorative Justice and Restorative Practices – an article published in February 2015 offering restorative practices as a practical policy step for the City of San Francisco’s homeless services.